Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've joined the bloging ones

Tomorrow is my birthday. 17 years old. That means there have been 365 days I have been unwanted. I feel as if there's some unspoken standard (probably created by me) that a single mormon girl of 17 is a failure.
Other than that silly sentiment, I am announcing the formation of my blog. Taa Daa!
It was actually by accident, but once i stared looking around I became very interested. As school has me grinding at the mill I have nothing to speak of at the moment or a brain to synthesize it, unless people would be interessted in hearing about early american literature or government. (Absolutly no physics! unless its a movement to stop the killing of monkeys)

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Happy Birthday, Dear War Hammer! I hope your day was wonderful. And welcome to Planet Blog. You have already received your first award; see my blog later today for details.

Lauren said...

Congrats! It gets more fun as more and more people I know in real life join the virtual world. I feel like part of a club...