Sunday, January 13, 2008

S.O.S. v1.3

I'm terribly sorry, this is a historical soap opera ;). I have seen and held an actual sliderule. I must qualify as an archiologist now. Research has suggested that the ancient people, engineerious computerlous, might have worn them on their belt loops around their habitat of college campus.

Unfortunatly for Marc, though Dot had once dreamed of the place she found herself now, that dream had long since been replaced by those of real and substantial value. Being a quick girl, she decided she should give him back his sliderule-and that is what Marc found as he leaned forward. Dot regained her balance and finished her pillage while marc remained, once again, debilitated. "Are you going to let me have the sliderule?" she asked, or do I need to steal one?"Coming out of his stupour, Marc could only ask why she needed one to begin with. Gaining momentum, he sent a biraid of questions at her, not pausing for answers. Lacking the enthusiasm to counter his attack, she merely handed him the note she had written for him hours earlier.

5 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Now I REALLY want to know what that note says.

Mary said...

Poo Poo Sunday!! Write it now!!!

Lauren said...

Oh my!! I can't wait for 1.4. You've got talent, girl. :D

Elizabeth said...

OK,
mid-terms are over...
time to end the suspense.
What does the note say?!?!

Mary said...

Fail.