Friday, December 21, 2007

10 random things (meme)

10 random things about myself- that you might know

1) I think the most pleasnt sound is falling rain and the most pleasnt silence is falling snow.

2) I suck at runescape

3) I love imaginary numbers; 4i is my favorite. (and by love, i mean very bizarre and very very strong attatchement)

4) Never broken a bone- I drink my milk!

5) I love to wear the color red.

6) The colors yellow green and orange are perfect together(usually)

7) My nailpolish is currenly an interesting shade of turqouise. I was told it was such a nice color that it detracted from the derivitives on the board. I was also told that same day, that my moving hands resembled beetles, those gigantic blue-green ones from the summer.

8) On the subject of colors, I hate the phrase Roy-g-biv

9) On the subject of the rainbow, I am very sad we are moving past that chapter in physics

10) On the subject of physics, I am about to shoot myself. (not really)

I tag all who read this.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey I'm the first one! Neato.

It's interesting that you mention nailposish colors, because I was noticing a woman's nail color at the store yesterday. It was an interesting puce/lime-y color that resembled the color on the Apple Jacks box.

What's wrong with ROY-G-BIV? I <3 acrostics. Except when you have to make your name into one. That's just weird. Like on the first day of school, when the teacher asks you to do it for a "get to know you" exercise.
*shudder* Oh wait, maybe they don't do that in High School. I guess you're above such things.

Torie Hamilton said...

we still do such things in high school from time to time.
However, because tis such a small school, we all know eachother quite well. I was even well aquainted with all my new teachers. Well aquainted, as in best friends with one, and soul sisters with another.
sigh
Only a year and a half. 1.5, we can make it.

Luisa Perkins said...

Nicely done! I'm glad you played.

Elizabeth said...

Don't say that you only have 1.5 years left!
It freaks me out (as Rachel would say.) Mary is only one year behind you.
Wasn't it just last year that the first Harry Potter movie came out on your birthday? Time may movie slowly for you, but it moves quickly for us old people.