Friday, December 14, 2007

T.V. show


AS a child I was only allowed to watch PBS. As a teenybopper I rebelled and watched every piece of worthless programing. As a teenageer I enjoy to watch PBS. There are so many wonderful characters and shows from that station, that the challenge of picking one seemed impossible. I think though, there really is no contest, nothing can beat MAGIC SCHOOL BUS. Every thing about that show is absolutly amazing. The chacters were my friends growing up. I am convinced this show completely molded my life. It can unviel the joys of science to someone who can't even say "photosynthesis" yet. Even the theme song rocks! yes- most definatly time to take a ride on the magic school bus.

5 comments:

Mary said...

It's funny ow during bio I'm always thinking of TMSB because they totally explained what we learn about! It has everything except mitosis and reproduction. ;D

Lauren said...

I really don't like mitoseis. Or miosis. But I do like TMSB. I need to think of a TV show I watched because I'm feeling quite left out.

Unknown said...

True story. I did say you were like Ms. Frizzle. And no, it's not because you're a "spinster", which you aren't anyway.

Luisa Perkins said...

Torie, I tagged you for a meme today; I hope you'll play.

Lauren said...

Are you going to do the 10 random things post?